Account Manager Biosciences
Job ID 44191BR
The role is home office based in Czech Republic
How will you make an impact?
With 50,000 extraordinary minds on our global team, each one of us at Thermo Fisher has an important story to tell. Whether we’re helping customers to fight disease, making sure our air is clean, or solving cold cases, our stories involve thousands of important projects that improve millions of lives. Our dedicated sales professionals are laser focused on delivering our customer value proposition—accelerating innovation and enhancing productivity. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you’ll find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
What will you do?
Working with customers, you will provide unique solutions that enable breakthrough discoveries, solve complex scientific challenges or meet routine testing needs. You'll have responsibility to drive revenue growth and overall customer satisfaction within one or across a variety of markets like academic, pharmaceutical/biopharma, food safety, environmental and clinical. Additionally you will:
• Drive engagement and develop strong relationships with key customers to enable clear delivery of the customer value proposition
• Create and implement consultative sales strategies consistent with long term sales and profitability objectives
• Prospect for new business and lead generation to continually build a strong sales pipeline
• Utilize tools like Salesforce.com to forecast and effectively manage accounts
• Partner with cross functional colleagues to actively identify product improvements and innovative customer solutions
How will you get here?
• You’ve earned at least a Bachelor’s degree; Life Sciences or Business preferred.
• You have in-depth knowledge of Cell Culture and Molecular Biology.
• You’re a sales professional with 3 to 5 years of experience.
• You have a proven track record of business development and strategic key account management.
• You excel in building and maintaining relationships, positively affecting business growth.
• You have negotiation experience and can effectively influence terms.
• You are fluent in Czech and English language.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
We are looking forward to receive your application. Please refer to the above Job ID and include your salary expectations as well as your period of notice.