Job ID :
US - Massachusetts - Tewksbury
- Processing outbound shipments as well as in-bound shipments
- Follow all proper safety protocols and PPE requirements.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area and follow departmental and company policies.
- Use various shipping systems to dispatch outbound shipments.
- Meet departmental/site goals by efficiently prioritizing and communicating daily tasks
- Organize work flow, estimate progress of order fulfillment, and adhere to work schedules (start time/end time, lunch and breaks) to ensure minimal disruption to work flow.
- Work cooperatively and efficiently with coworkers to achieve team, department and company metrics.
- Support to Quality Objectives by proactively reporting corrective and or/preventative actions to your immediate supervisor when warranted for the continuous improvement of operations.
- Perform all duties according to company Standard Operating Procedures and Quality System requirements. Follow all company and departmental quality policies.
- Efficiently and safely operate machinery and check for simple maintenance as needed and make slight adjustments when necessary. Report malfunctioning equipment immediately to supervisor and/or manager.
- Continuously assess the physical condition of the workplace regarding safety and ergonomic correctness.
- Report property damage and/or safety hazards to the Manager, Human Resources, Health and Safety or Senior Management immediately.
- Other duties as defined and assigned as required.
- Stands/walks: 90%, walks and stands intermittently during working day.
- Keyboarding 5%
- Handles papers: 10%
- Use of various Warehouse equipment. 50%
- Stoops, bends, lifts. 90%
Level of Physical Requirements:
- May be required to lift up to 50 pounds repeatedly throughout the day. 90%
Level of Visual Acuity:
- Prolonged computer use 5% (100% Shipper Role)
- Warehouse Environment 100%
- High School Diploma.
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to work with minimal supervision
- Lift up to 50 lbs. Push/pull up to 600 lbs skids.
- Operate Lift Truck, Hand Truck.
- Stand for sustained periods of time, approximately 8 hours a day.
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- Must posses basic English communications skills, both written and/or verbal
- Must be able to comprehend and follow both written and/or verbal English communications
- Must be able to perform basic math calculations.