When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
- Interface with PMO, R&D and Operations (Engineering, Manufacturing, GSC and QA) to develop a viable project plan to support new product introduction activities and transition to mass production.
- Participate in Project Core Team meetings or Extended Team meeting to plan and execute project plans.
- Organize project meeting and compile project status report to ensure on-schedule product launches.
- Coordinate / Support operational readiness with Engineering, GSC, QA and Manufacturing for pilot development build, trial manufacturing build and initial mass production. Conduct post build reviews and compile reports.
- Lead / Support new product process creation, optimize existing process and implement technical breakthrough activities through Lean / Six Sigma methodology to reduce manufacturing costs and/or enhance manufacturing efficiency.
- Work with PMO and R&D to develop initial product cost estimate and monitor cost through the development phase against cost targets. Participate in cost reductions where possible.
- Drive / Embrace Design for Manufacturability (DFM) on new products with R&D and Operations to improve overall first pass yield at product launches.
- Maintain and ensure systems and procedures are in compliance to the Organization’s Quality standards and Regulatory requirements.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.