Job ID :
China - Shanghai
- Renew/maintain all chemical related licenses or permits, e.g. Hazchem operating license, Precursor chemicals permit, etc.
- Support chemical operation sites to finish safety evaluation
- Review chemical and radiation related document, e.g. contracts, orders
- Provide consulting for customer regarding chemical, radiation and RoHS 2.0
- Handle EHS related projects to meet regulatory and business needs.
- Provide EHS training for employees to improve the EHS awareness/culture;
Keep good communication with the government, third party, etc.
- Bachelor degree in Environment, Chemistry or Engineering.
- At least 5 years working experience in government approval.
- At least 3 years working experience in applying for Hazardous Chemical Operation License with Storage Facility.
- At least 2 years working experience in applying for radioactive safety permit
- It is a plus to get certified safety engineer.
- Fluent English, oral and written.
- Experiences in the cross countries; cross culture; multi-national regulatory projects experiences