Job ID :
US - Pennsylvania - Pittsburgh
- Responsible for managing all HFM functions as they relate to the monthly close, monthly maintenance, forecast and plan support, and mapping changes
- Month end P&L and Balance Sheet load to HFM and tie out to ledger
- Working capital analysis and other ad hoc analysis as requested
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual supplemental reporting for Corporate and Audit
- Preparation of weekly and monthly key metric management reports
- Maintain database in Hyperion Enterprise including the entity and account structure.
- Provide general support on HFM, CMR, and Hyperion to Division FP&A teams as needed.
- Corporate Reporting responsibility for the following:
- Support of corporate departments including monthly close, forecasting and budgeting
- Produces financial results for the corporate office and distributes to corporate operational leaders
- Co-leads AOP process for the corporate office budgets with Corporate FP&A team – includes driving process in tandem with corporate team, template creation, database consolidation, producing financial package
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Candidate will have experience in the areas of financial reporting, internal control, forecasting, analysis, and accounting knowledge through professional and/or educational background.
- The ideal candidate will exhibit initiative and the Thermo Fisher Scientific. 4-I values of Integrity, Intensity, Innovation, and Involvement.
- The ability to make logical assumptions, identify trends, and analyze and communicate variances to management.
- The ability to develop well defined analysis and presentations.
- History of participating on teams as well as the ability to build organizational relationships with peers.
- It is required that the candidate has the ability to manage multiple assignments, has good judgment and prioritizes projects and time effectively.
- Support process improvement actions and teams.
- The ideal candidate will have a commitment to continuous learning, demonstrate a desire to advance and seek opportunities to stretch capabilities.
- Skills with HFM, Excel, MS Access, and MS PowerPoint are required; additional skills with Data Warehouse, Oracle, COGNOS, and Hyperion are a plus.
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business or other relevant background.
- Strong written communication skills, along with clear and concise verbal skills
- Excellent skills with MS Excel; experience with HFM.
- 4-8 years of relevant work experience.