Title: Senior Logistics Specialist
Organization: China Supply Chain
Location: China Hub WGQ FTZ Shanghai, PRC
Reports To: Logistics Supervisor
- Daily operation for cold chain outbound shipment and 3PL carrier management, ensure all shipment get to customer on time.
- Coordinate and teamwork with other department such as CSR, warehouse and broker to make sure inspected outbound shipment released on time.
- Support on CMS (customs management system), communicate with IT vendor to improve the system function.
- Related project follow and status update
- Monthly business analysis and report for cold chain outbound shipment to review performance.
- Extensive knowledge of domestic transportation, 3PL management, process management and project management.
- Familiar knowledge of WGQ FTZ standard concepts, practices and procedures
- Good execution, coordination and communication skill
- Excellent logical and data analysis ability
- College and above degree, major in logistics, supply chain or related areas.
- At least 3 years' relevant working experience. Cold Chain experience is plus.
- Basic knowledge of ERP
- Good knowledge of inland transportation process, especially WGQ FTZ shipment
- Basic communication skills in English, reading and writing.
- Good computer skills, especially with Excel spreadsheet, BI software is plus