Job ID :
Singapore - Marsiling
- Work with RnD Engineers to help develop the required documentation for NPI project and for manufacturing transfer (PCB schematic drawings, BOM, assembly procedures(or work instruction etc.).
- Hands on experience in analog and digital design for power electronics board.
- At least 3 years of experiences in system level hardware (FCT) functional testing, creating test plan and procedure..
- Knowledge of operating DVM’s, Oscilloscopes, temperature acquisition device, logic analyser and typical lab equipment.
- Hands on experience in embedded system trouble-shooting.
- Worked experience in isolating USB, RS232, RS485 and CAN issue.
- Experience in NI Labview programming environment to support RnD rapid prototyping.
- Experience with multi-layer PCB design and signal handling in power electronics environment.
- Experience in Power Electronics EMI/EMC design consideration and implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree (BS) in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Five or more years experiences in instrument hardware (electronic circuit) trouble-shooting.
- Manufacturing environment work experience is a must.
- Possess strong analytical, skills
- Proven experience working with 3D design/drafting
- Good organizational skills, self-starter
- Ability to communicate clearly to both technical and nontechnical audiences
- Work well within a team environment
- Ability to work with little to no supervision