Job Title: Regional Product Manager
Requisition ID: 48346BR
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
You will be responsible for executing product management duties associated with current and future mass spectrometry-based products in the portfolio area as assigned and will work together with marketing team on product positioning, as well as market development and plans. You will be the key liaison to research & development, marketing, operations and quality and regulatory teams with accountability to drive effective product launches on schedule, generate demand, and build brand equity and establish customer loyalty.
- Assist in the product information, pricing, product availability, alternatives and substitutes in order to maximize the conversion of leads to sales.
- Liaise with suppliers and procurement teams regarding product availability and specifications, options and related queries.
- Liaise with cross functional groups and segment Marketing managers in the development of marketing collaterals (including e-marketing) to drive growth.
- Develop and communicate the value proposition for the product line.
- Developing forecasts and aligning them with stakeholders across the organization as well as developing product messaging, positioning and pricing plans.
- Determining solutions for different markets.
- Develop launch and training materials.
- At least 7 years of experience in marketing of analytical instruments or related technologies
- Must have experience selling chromatography applications and instruments
- Ability to work closely with team members internally and externally
- Must be able to travel up to 40%
- Ability to effectively use sales management tool
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.