Job ID :
Lithuania - Vilnius
The company offers:
The key Product Manager responsibilities are listed, but not limited, to the following:
- Manage the product life cycle via:
- Create, manage and monitor business plan & product road map for existing products.
- Catalog and web maintenance tasks.
- Conduct and present comprehensive product training.
- Technical manual updates.
- Drive growth of product through direct and indirect customer interactions.
- Establish product positioning recommendations and guidance to the local organization and BU Market segment teams:
- Provide technical support to sales teams for essentials / accessory products
- Analyze, interpret, and report out monthly management reports in regards to product sales activity to budget, programs, market and channel trends and competition.
- Proactively cooperate with other departments especially with respect to maintenance of product continuity.
- Proficiency in developing and aligning strategies and plans to future consequences and trends.
- Understand how the businesses operates and demonstrates knowledge of policies, practices, trends, technology, and information affecting the organization and industry.
- Results oriented with bottom-line focus to motivate self and others to consistently achieve goals.
- Results and proactive solution driven, the ability to think critically to overcome potential business hurdles to complete tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to apply problem solving techniques and take on business challenges.
- Demonstrated ability to question the status quo and drive change successfully.
- BS/BA in life science field is strongly preferred.
- Has worked in or closely with product management function.
- Experience in managing an existing product portfolio.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work in a multinational/multicultural environment.
- Global business acumen.
- Strong technical capabilities consistent with life science market segment.
- Experience with forecasting, budgeting and analysis of business situations, competitive profiles and pricing analysis.
The company offers:
- The innovative environment of the rapidly growing international company.
- An exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic global organization and work with experienced professionals.
- High performing, driven and supportive working culture and outstanding development possibilities to increase your potential.