Job ID :
US - Massachusetts - Waltham
- Responsible for the support of incentive compensation within the scope of the North American LPD field sales teams. This includes but is not limited to:
- Involvement in sales compensation plan design for all members of the team ranging from Territory Sales Reps through Zone Directors as well as Inside Sales Teams and all other members that are eligible under the Incentive Compensation Program.
- Working with the Leader, Sales Operations - review quarterly incentive compensation payouts and cases (adjustments).
- Support all the Sales Team and Sales Operations team with the Month End Reporting and Incentive Compensation process. This includes but is not limited to the Month End Reporting suite for North America, Salesforce.com metric reporting (Work Days, Pipeline, Win/Loss, Large Deals, etc), Price Performance, Month End Reports for the Sales teams as well as preparing compensation data for review and approval by the Sales Operations Lead for Incentive Compensation.
- Support Leader, Sales Operations in AOP Setting for North American Sales Organization including commissions and forecasting.
- Responsible for data quality and maintenance, by reviewing and updating Product Attributes in the Sales Data Warehouse.
- Responsible for special projects that support the strategic initiatives of the North American Sales Organization.
- Ownership of the Sales Rep Product/Channel responsibility matrix.
- Support of the Sales Territory Management process.
- Provide ad-hoc reporting as requested by the members of Sales Operations and Commercial teams.
- Provide input and insight into commercial discussion as a full-standing member of Commercial and Sales Operations teams.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in a business/finance field preferred
- 5+ years financial or sales analysis/operations experience
- Technical experience in the following areas is required:
- EXPERT LEVEL Microsoft Excel and Access skills required
- Microsoft SQL Server and/or MySQL skills required
- Exposure to Cognos or similar BI platform required
- Exposure to Salesforce.com or similar CRM required
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent process orientation with STRONG attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent Technical exposure and skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to influence co-workers from multiple departments, and to communicate with sales executives
- Strong self-direction and initiative; willingness to take complete ownership over specific activities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with commercial sales members
- Ability to correlate results from data analysis to sales processes to drive continuous improvement.