Job ID :
United Kingdom - Paisley
Permanent Opportunity based in Inchinnan, Paisley
- Processing Intercompany invoices in a timely and accurate manner resolving any issues
- Monthly analysis of goods received but not invoiced (GRNI)
- Review and clear aged intercompany items >90 days
- Agree intercompany balances with appropriate counterparty for month-end close
- Book any month-end adjustments as required to reconcile intercompany relationships
Prepare and agree intercompany netting payments with counterparty.
- Process intercompany netting payments and allocate any payments/receipts on a monthly basis.
- Perform balance sheet account reconciliations for Intercompany and GRNI accounts. Research and resolve any reconciling items on a monthly basis.
- Assist Sarbanes-Oxley team with walkthrough and control testing performance and coordination.
- Support requests from external and internal auditors as well as various groups companywide.
- Complete special projects as requested.
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Ability to interact with all levels of personnel.
- Good communication skills, attention to detail and good judgment.
- Initiative and organizational skills are a must to ensure the timely completion of a large volume of work.
- Knowledge of SAP and E1 would be desirable