Job ID :
China - Shanghai
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Uses the Employee Case management tool to accurately capture, track, and follow-up on inquiries; entries used to monitor KPI trends, track performance, provide feedback, and improve quality
- Receives, routes, resolves, and properly closes all HR inquiries within their specialty or assignment in an accurate and timely manner
- Handles escalated calls and provides a proper solution separating the “people” from the “problem” by getting an understanding of the problem, the impact of this on the customer and what was offered already
- Provides training to the HR Representatives related to SLAs, customer service best practices and is able to share data’s insights with the team
- Collaborates with appropriate SSC leadership/staff, COEs, HRBPs, HRIS, or third parties to resolve complex inquiries or transactions
- Participates in system testing and identification of system and user-interface issues; provides feedback to SSC leadership and HRIS
- Performs daily review of open case cues to ensure inquiries/requests are being assigned, resolved and closed properly and in a timely manner
- Maintains global call center service level expectations and works in continuous improvement projects to enhance customer experience
- Strong Project Management experience to interact with global, local stake holders with the ability to manage and deliver multiple priorities in a fast-paced culture.
- 5+ years working experience in supporting HR system/process improvement projects are preferred (experience with multi-state in a consultation firm is a plus).
- Education in Computer Science major is preferred.
- Solid understanding and working knowledge of WorkDay, Citiray, PowerBI, mobile apps and other digitalized capability
- Excellent writing skills, strong verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- High degree of professionalism and solid ability in delivering high quality customer service and establishing/maintaining effective and collaborative working relationships.
- Excellent judgment, analytical and problem-solving.
- Able to work independently and as a team player.
- Functions in a highly confidential environment.
- Strong project and people management skills.
- Good English communication skills, both verbal and written.