Thermo Fisher Scientific Career Fair
Tuesday, May 16th, 4pm-7pm
1 Fisher Pl. Bridgewater, NJ 08807
Our 296,000 square foot national distribution and chemical manufacturing facility in Bridgewater, NJ, will enable each of our personnel to better serve our customers. Please visit out upcoming Job Fair. Hiring Managers will be onsite to talk to you.
Please apply online prior to the Job Fair and bring a copy of your resume.
When you are part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you will do important work, and you will be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you will find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
• Samples bulk drums for testing
• Marks and labels drums and drum samples as needed
• Responsible for transportation of bulk material and packaging supplies to the work area
•Performs quality checks, including torque checks, fill height checks
•Performs drum line clean out, including flushing and sampling
•Hand fills storage tank, drop truck and rail car lines
•Must work in a safe and efficient manner
•May work as a Chemical Packager as required
• The successful candidate will have basic mechanical aptitude and able to work with hand tools and gauges
• Effective verbal and written communication skills including detail orientation and accuracy in documentation is required
• Candidate must be comfortable working in an environment with hazardous and non-hazardous materials
• Ability to lift 40 lbs. with or without accommodations
• Ability to work alternately in a seated or standing position is required
• A high school diploma or GED
• Knowledge of safety standards is desirable
• Previous experience in a chemical environment
This is a 3rd Shift Position. Hours are from 11:30pm-8:00am
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.