This position is responsible for shuttling finished product from main plant to distribution warehouse, unloading and placing in correct locations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Shuttle, replace and move trailers to and from main plant to distribution warehouse.
- Load and/or unload trailers at the Finished, Receiving, and other CVI Facilities as needed.
- Complete and verify all transfer documentation.
- Weekend and late evening work will be required.
- Backup plant material handler position.
- Work with conveyor line team.
- Pull product for production.
- Make an “Over The Road” run if necessary.
- General housekeeping
- Other duties as required.
- Possess and maintain a CDL license, which meet and pass CVI’s insurance requirements.
- Ability to work weekends.
- General knowledge of product line.
- Forklift experience.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Able to operate in a fast paced environment.
- Able to prioritize constantly changing tasks.
- Detail oriented.
- Safety minded.
- Follow Company policies.