Marketing Communication (Marcom) team plays a critical role in the overall success of marketing organization. Working closely with the key stakeholders they help build and drive the image of company in the targeted segments.
- Organization and deployment of marketing events.
- Localization or development of marketing collaterals
- Drive brand awareness campaigns
- Vendor management & Process Efficiency
- Execution of marketing events (seminars, conferences, user meetings, trade shows, product exhibitions, user trainings) in strict adherence to the SOP developed, marketing budget and schedule
- Coordination with external partners (hotels, supplier, creative agencies, logistic vendors) which are critical for events and campaigns success.
- Monitors and reports campaign progress against agreed targets (invitations, registrations, attendees, number of feedback forms, promotional campaign results, etc)
- Primary point of contact at customer events & owns onsite customer feedback capture.
- Ensures adherence to established Thermo Fisher brand and messaging guidelines for all inbound and outbound communications.
- Works closely with Marketing Manager, Product Management team, Regional marketing team & Sales organization to ensure successful execution of marketing activities
- Support the marketing needs requested by dealers/channel partners.
- Support localization of outbound marketing material (brochures, emails, web pages)
- Responsible for updating the divisional page on intranet portal iConnect.
- Monitor and maintain the marketing inventory (literatures, banners, standees, merchandise, etc..) to ensure smooth execution of events
- 100% alignment and adherence to marketing budget spend and process compliance. Work closely with finance team on proposed spend map, booking provision list every month
- Identify and continuously drive improvement initiatives in marketing operational process.
- Co-ordinate with the telemarketing agency for Data Entry of marketing campaign responses in CRM & lead portal and followup with Sales team to ensure action.
- Drive PR/Media initiatives for the business in identified markets.
- Connect with corporate marketing team to ensure 100% compliance on branding guidelines.
COMPETENCIES & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills
- Proven experience of min 3-5 years in event management and marketing communications role at pan India level with strong project management skills
- Capable to identify and introduce processes to streamline marketing operations thus driving productivity
- Capable to work in a cross functional Sales & Marketing Team
- Ability and willingness to work independently taking full ownership for assigned projects
- Demonstrated ability to understand field needs, attitudes and interact with a sales force
- Ability to quickly acquire Thermo Fischer Scientific India processes and internal marketing tools
- Familiar with the following (or equivalent) software programs: Outlook, FrontPage, QuarkXPress, InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, general html skills
- Experience with customer relation management (CRM), Digital Marketing (SEO/SEM) & PR is a plus.
Required soft skills
- High level of integrity and responsibility
- Ability to influence without authority
- A pleasing personality – an extrovert/outgoing – as she/he has to manage and interact with a lot of people
- Event management - an eye for details – looking into the small matters that join the big picture
- Multi tasking – able to work on 2-3 projects at the same time
- Proactive in nature – take initiative to learn and do things
- Flexible with travel (app. 25%)
- Creative and imaginative – with regards to creation of mailers, banners, ads, posters, newsletters etc
- Online expertise – for creations of mailers, web pages etc.