Job ID :
China - Shanghai
- In charge of order package preparation and entry, follow up shipment and logistic arrangement.
- Keep efficient communication with relevant departments to ensure a total smooth order-to-cash flow.
- Take customer satisfaction as high priority, handle customer requests, inquiries and complaints in a proper and timely manner.
- Generate sales report and make analysis upon request.
- Answer 800 hotline inbound inquiries about product information, quotation, order status and complaints etc.
- Bachelor degree in logistics, international trade or related majors. Minimum 5－6 years related working experience.
- Good command of English and MS office, SAP and/or Oracle knowledge will be an extra advantage.
- Detail oriented，well organized，positive and demonstrate strong accountability.
- Good interpersonal and cross-function communication skill and teamwork mindset.
- Quick adapt to new environment and can work under pressure.