Job ID :
India - Noida
Key Responsibilities: (Bullets)
- Inspection of all operating parts of analyzers to ensure proper operation within expected tolerances. Tune and troubleshoot equipment for proper operation if required.
- Interact with manager during field service and update daily status. Conference & Co-ordinate with team & Service Coordinator weekly to update both technical & commercial issues of Customer. Provide firm schedule of visits for site as assigned or as per Customer WOs.
- Maintain, manage and update databases & online portal regularly.
- Clearly and professionally interact with customer, regarding status of visit schedule/ Parts information/ commercial updates on a routine basis.
- Able to determine tools and equipment required to perform scope of job.
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment, and assist in establishing preventative maintenance schedules with customer.
- Assemble, align, and install equipment as necessary.
- Travel, approximately 80-85% of the time.