When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
The Director of Digital Product Delivery is responsible for the creation and execution of the strategic roadmap to deliver digital capabilities aligned to meet our business objectives. This is a key leadership role in extending and maintaining our digital ecosystem and platform for science. The role interacts with all levels of the organization from senior leadership to individual teams in a highly collaborative environment.
• Serve as a strategic thought leader closely collaborating with business teams to define our strategic roadmap to further the maturity of our digital offerings.
• Advocate a holistic approach that improves the efficiency of people, process and technology.
• Champion integrated enterprise solutions driving efficiency and a connected customer experience.
• Translate the strategy into a delivery roadmap and guide Agile and traditional delivery teams to execute.
• Be a subject matter expert in the business, digital and technology space by maintaining current industry knowledge and best practices.
• Prepare and manage an annual budget.
• Participate in the preparation of business cases including return on investment (ROI).
• Effectively maintain external partnerships and manages performance.
• Develop and present relevant metrics (goals), methodology, and reporting. Monitor performance, analyze reporting, and create recommendations to ensure key goals are being achieved.
• Develop, acquire and preserve a high performance team. Manage and develop the team, including hiring, goal setting, performance management, coaching, projects and training.
• Support our ONE TEAM value by promoting team work within and across the organization.
• Wide range of digital experience with domain expertise in Content Management, eCommerce, Mobility, Agile, Customer Relationship Management, Quote to Cash, Marketing.
• Expert problem solving and trouble shooting skills.
• Superior communication (written and verbal), negotiation and facilitation skills with various audiences.
• Strong decision making skills, attention to detail and sense of urgency.
• Strong client and customer support orientation with collaborative style.
• Current on technology trends, strengths and weaknesses, etc.
• Demonstrate integrity and maturity, and a constructive approach to challenges.
• Must have the ability to consistently and collaboratively resolve issues, mitigate roadblocks, and align team.
• Self-starter with ability to be productive in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction.
• Proven track record of delivering large scale high throughput platforms on time and on budget.
• Experience leading a team across multiple geographic locations
• BS/BA or equivalent with a minimum of 8 years’ experience in the software or high tech industry, and managing across multiple geographic locations
• Ability to travel 10-25%
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.