Responsible for filling, lyophilizing, sealing, labeling, inspecting and packaging of final container products with manual and/or automated packaging systems.
- Operates Production Floor equipment in order to fill, lyophilize, seal and label components that are included in the finished product for the customer.
- Uses Production Floor SOPs. Participates in final kit assembly.
- Follows Production Floor SOPs.
- Completes Production Floor paperwork, including SOPs and data entry into PROCED, the company business system.
- Responsible for following ISO/cGMP Quality System Regulations with focus on SOP completion accuracy, product quality, and housekeeping activities.
- Must have a good knowledge of Production Floor work instructions.
- Communicates task completions and issues to Manufacturing Services Technicians Level II, III, or Manufacturing Services Leads.
- High School Diploma/GED from an accredited institution.
- No prior work experience required.
Relocation benefits have not been approved for this position.