Job ID :
India - Bangalore
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years hands on experience designing web-based applications in Java/JEE technologies.
- 5+ years of hands on experience in Java application development frameworks and technologies: Apache tomcat, Spring, REST APIs.
- Extensive expertise in Java. Expertise in OOAD principles and methodologies (e.g. UML).
- Experience with databases, persistence frameworks, and SQL.
- Extensive knowledge and discipline in software engineering process and data structures.
- Expertise in Configuration Management tools and concepts required
- Experience with Agile development methodologies (Scrum/XP)
- Solid programming experience and very strong in programming disciplines like object oriented principles, design patterns, data structures and unit testing (TDD using junit)
- Significant experience using Agile Scrum development processes.
- Preferable - Experience with Amazon Web Services or other leading cloud deployment platforms and services.
- Having a wide range of experience and understanding of trends and technologies uses technical knowledge to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Proficiency with Internet technologies (e.g. HTML, XML, TCP/IP) a plus.
- Proven expertise in Networking technologies and multi-threaded programming.
- Designing large-scale, highly available distributed software
- Expertise in Windows/Linux programming.
- Exposure to design, development and automated testing of SaaS products.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills