When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
- Exceed a defined sales plan, forecast sales performance accurately, and develop in-depth knowledge of assigned accounts.
- Pursue opportunities to sell all Life Technologies Compliance Services, including but not limited to Hardware (IQ/OQ/IPV), Software (Computer System Validation) and Method (Analytical Validation Consultation)
- Partner with instrument sales, service sales, field sales and service colleagues to identify, negotiate and close opportunities within the West sales territory.
- May be required to perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
- Requires a minimum of 3 years of sales experience
- Previous sales experience, excellent telephone skills and communications ability, and a high proficiency at negotiating complex deals
- Must be self-starting, able to work independently, highly energetic, and driven to succeed. Must be proficient at working on a computer, using associated systems for generating quotations and tracking order opportunities
- Knowledge of industry best practices to ensure compliance with regulations per GMP/GLP/GCP, CAP/CLIA, and US FDA 22 CFR Part 11
- Travel (<40%) will be required for customer onsite visits and sales opportunities, internal and external meetings
- Soft skills: Time management, Communication (oral/written), problem-solving in a fast pace work environment, influencing skills, leadership skills, negotiating skills and pipeline management sales skills
- 3+ years of compliance, regulatory, and/or QA sales
- BS degree in science related field
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.