When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
The Water Analysis Instruments business unit of ESC is looking for a self-motivated and customer oriented sales engineer. The ideal candidate would have a Bachelor’s degree in Science or Engineering, with a minimum of three years proven sales performance consistently exceeding quota with excellent territory management skills.
· Responsible for sales and marketing of WAI product in assigned territory.
· Develop Process products line marketing and sales channel in assigned territory.
· Collect, analyze and track the power and petro-chem project、petroleum and petrochemical, coal chemical industry, steel, metallurgy, municipal environmental protection, pharmaceutical, food and beverage, universities in assigned territory.
· Management and expansion the Lab products line sales channel in assigned territory.
· Work with direct customer or distributor/agent in the assigned territory.
· Provide weekly sales and orders forecast.
· Achieve annual sales and orders quota.
· Prepare sales quote, bid proposal, negotiating final contract price within approval matrix.
· Assist and collaborates with other team members in planning and executing special projects and programs.
· Prepare special and regular sales reports.
· Work with CSR and service team, improve the customer satisfaction
· Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Science or Engineering, majored in Environmental, Analytical Chemical, Automation, Precision Instrument or relevant is preferred.
· Language: CET-4 is the basic requirement
Computer: Good computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft suite.
>3 year sales experience, and municipal sewage and drink water industries industry experience is preferred
Knowledge of Sales Management tools.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.