When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
- Head service team in support of people development and business growth.
- Develop service system to improve customer service and technical support.
- Be responsible for the development of service team
- To improve the internal and external service operation system
- To takes part in the service planning, evaluation and issues resolution.
To training staff to deliver a high standard of customer service
- To improve the communication with division maximizing the technique support from division
Minimum Requirements/Qualifications: (Bullets)
- At least three years of service management experience in multinational company
- Be familiar with service system and technical support in the field of medical device.
- Good communication in English
- The degree of Bachelor is preferred.