Job ID :
India - Mumbai
- Provide trainings on site as well as in house lab facilities, participate in pre-sales discussions, conferences, meetings, workshops.
- Responsible for imparting knowledge transfer related to workflows in DNA Sequencing, REAL TIME PCR and ancillary procedures.
- Troubleshooting and In-depth Analysis -in case of any deviations from normal data are part of the necessary skill set for FAS job profile.
- Provide remote support to users- either by telephonic / chats or email communications.
- Support to internal teams as and when required.
- Ph. D in Life Sciences/Biotechnology or relevant science or Masters in Life Science stream/Biotechnology with 2 to 4 years of relevant industrial exposure.
- A good understanding of DNA analysis in Forensic Applications and Clinical sectors is necessary for this post.
- Prior experience and sound understanding of workflows in DNA Sequencing, REAL TIME PCR, microarrays and ancillary procedures.
- Must be willing to keep oneself abreast and improve on knowledge base, including product information as well as other relevant scientific knowledge.
- Willingness to travel extensively.