* Work on short term projects to design, develop, test, deploy, administrate, and maintain database, data transformation, data
visualization, reporting, and medical information systems and platforms
* Responsible for initial design and development of new software and/or extensive software revisions.
Minimum Qualifications (must have)
* Excited about building world-class software solutions that improve lives.
* Significant understanding of object oriented design and programming
* Exposure to Java, C++, Ruby, Python, HTML.
* Some basic knowledge on Amazon Web Services
* Hands-on/basic knowledge of user interface frameworks.
* Data modeling, design and database programming using a variety of relational (Oracle, MySQL) and No-SQL technologies (MongoDB, CouchDB, Cassandra, Neo4j, Redshift).
* A highly motivated fast learner who can self-start and “figure out what needs figuring out”
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to effectively document artifacts and processes then explain them to others