Job ID :
US - California - Pleasanton
Key Objectives of the Role:
- Work in a team based environment to develop, prepare and revise testing validation procedures/protocols to ensure that product manufactured meet internal company standards.
- Assist laboratory and staff scientist in performing new product verification tests.
- Compile and analyze validation data, prepare reports, and make recommendations for changes and/or improvements.
- Understand scientific principles in order to problem solve, operate semi-automated and automated basic lab equipment, regularly evaluate test results, troubleshoot test results, evaluate alternative choices and exercise independent judgment in selecting the best solution. Provide multiple decision options and corresponding logic/data behind the decisions.
- Proactively identify problems and provide feedback.
- Balance multiple tasks. Demonstrate knowledge in the use of basic lab techniques, basic computer knowledge. Demonstrate the ability to meet standards as defined by process.
- Thoroughly and accurately complete documentation (Verifications, Validation, IQ/OQ/PQ, etc.).
- Inform appropriate people about problems/questions; be prepared to discuss problems/questions clearly. Work in a safe manner. Work with team members to overcome obstacles. Collaborate, support and consult with other team members as necessary. Give and receive constructive feedback.
- May be required to perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
- Completes standard tasks by applying basic principles and through research and interpretation of factual information.
- Impacts through accuracy of tasks and information provided.
- Contributes to team and builds stable internal and external working relationship.
Minimum Qualifications (must have):
- 1 year of lab experience required (may be obtained through work or school).
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others in a team environment.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong computer skills including familiarity with relevant software (Excel and Word) are required.