Job Title: Systems Analyst II
Job Location: Bangalore, India
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world. Visit us at http://jobs.thermofisher.com
- Work with Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) system users and stakeholders to understand and document capabilities, issues and challenges of current system and processes.
- Processes include part management, bills of material (BOM) management, quality control, testing, supply chain, and product design (CAD management).
- Configure and maintain the Product Lifecycle Management system, Agile to enable and improve the processes described above.
- Lead major PLM projects to completion (some lasting more than a year).
- Develop, quantify, and document business benefits related to process improvement initiatives.
- Work with developers to translate process improvement initiatives into systems requirements and custom development projects.
- Work directly with business leaders to prioritize new projects and enhance and maintain existing systems.
- Work with both IT and business partners to develop recommendation for system (retain or replace) and business process improvements.
- Develop and implement procedures for PLM and administration in compliance with company policy. As appropriate, contribute to or influence company policies.
- Provide weekly status updates on progress towards deliverables and milestones
- Manage across multiple business functions to gather required information and drive consensus where required.
- Escalate issues to leadership for engagement and resolution
- Participate in assessing key priorities and needs for an effective PLM system.
- 4 to 6 years of experience configuring a Oracle Agile PLM System Version 9.3.1 or above and other major IT systems
- Experience in designing interfaces and integrating with other systems
- Excellent communicator as well as have strong technical skills
- Ability to work well with people from many different disciplines with varying degrees of technical and business expertise
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent facilitation, ,collaboration, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to drive consensus
- Strong Business Analysis skills with proven results in a regulated environment
- Experience with CAD tools like Solidworks, CREO
- Familiarity with JD Edwards and SAP ERP system
- Engineering Bachelor’s degree
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.