1. Manage project in energy, packaging, waste, water or productivity
2. Evaluate processes and look for cost savings strategies
3. Assist in the development and analysis of data to support pursuing productivity projects
4. Create an end-of- program presentation to be given to members of management team.
5. Assists Sustainability Staff with daily duties and special projects.
- Currently pursuing a minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Industrial, Chemical, Mechanical, or Packaging Engineering
- Sustainability or Environemental Science Experience