Overall, this application role is focused towards clin/tox method development for paper spray coupled to mass spectrometry. As part of the LSMS clin/tox marketing group you will be responsible for creating impactful method data, summary reports and technical / application notes to support product positioning and help worldwide marketing efforts.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
1. Explore research oriented paper spray/MS and/or dried blood spot LC/MS studies to create methods on the Prosolia Velox 360™ PaperSpray® system coupled to Thermo Fisher mass spectrometers.
3. Work with paper spray collaborators to help drive VOC, method development and product positioning activities.
4. Create 2 sets of method development data and a summary write up. Develop technical notes for each clin/tox method.
- Chemistry or biochemistry undergraduate degree
- Post-graduate experience running targeted LC/ QQQ MS studies
- Previous paper spray/MS or dried blood spot/MS analysis background a plus.
- Experience working with clinical samples such as blood and urine for LC/MS analytical studies
- Previous experience working on projects as part of an interdisciplinary team highly desired.