1. Accompanies Sales Representatives on sales calls in customers’ laboratories to provide technical and applications expertise in response to customer inquiries
2. Performs product demonstrations in the field or lab
3. Supports conditional sales placements in the field through on-site visits and telephone communication
4. Provides start-up applications training to customers in their laboratories and demonstrates proper operating procedures with consumable products
5. Prepares and presents seminars to customers, potential customers and employees as requested
6. Provides technical training to Sales Representatives and collaborates with them to develop technical selling strategies
7. Works in trade show booths to present products and gather information
8. Plans and delivers user meetings in the field application
9. Completes all administrative duties such as using Siebel, completing expense reports, etc.
10. Attends technical training and scientific meetings to gather information on new trends, products and discoveries affecting
1. Master or PhD degree major in Molecular Biology or Genetics.
2. Requires a minimum of 2-3 years experience in Molecular Biology, Genetics research or application. Preferred experience in Health Care or Biotech & large corporations.
3. Proven system analytical problem solving skills.
4. Able and willing to learning new technology and new skill.
5. Well communication skills required, either to internal partner and customers.
6. Well oral and written English skill. Well computer skills using windows and Microsoft office.
7. Able and willing to travel extensively to cover our distributed instrument base throughout China.