When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
- Drive product improvement activities to ensure customer satisfaction and ensure compliance to site quality management system.
- Develop, implement and coordinate quality programs, including tracking, analyzing, reporting and problem solving.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure a successful and high quality product release.
- Supports company goals and objectives, policies and procedures in compliance with quality systems, cGMP and FDA regulations.
- Lead sustaining activities with current products to determine top issues in field and drive improvements to reduce product issues. This includes review and investigate
- a) customer complaints/feedback,
- b) product quality trend and address product issues.
- c) Feedback and support supplier quality and on product complaint investigation related to suppliers.
- d) Drive on-going product improvement activities
- e) Chair PQT monthly meeting.
- Ensure that system and procedure are in compliance with ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO13485, ISO14971, OHSAS 18001 and FDA 21 CFR Part 820 requirements
- Engaging in design reviews and new product qualification activities to ensure customer specified quality and reliability requirements are met.
- Manage quality escalation issues.
- Support cost reduction initiatives as participates in evaluation and qualification of material and process
- Evaluate product return and drive failure for investigation.
- Support plant-wide activities and special projects, as assigned.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.