- Develop value propositions for Thermo Fisher full portfolio in Pharma/Biopharma verticals.
- Implement cross division commercial activities to present Thermo Fisher full portfolio & solutions in the market in order to bringing incremental business growth through synergizing the approach by launching innovated marketing /commercial projects.
- Executive Integrated Vertical Campaigns online and & X division events.
- Support market research and competition analysis.
Critical Competencies to Drive Business Results:
- Portfolio/Solution Effectiveness
Understand Thermo Fisher full portfolio and able to convert into marketing solution according to different customer clusters’ needs.
- Project Management
Responsibility of the planning, execution, controlling, and closing of any project. This person accountable for accomplishing the stated project objectives.
- Execution Management
Collaborates effectively with all resource stakeholders impacted in area-of-control to ensure resource responsiveness to challenges, and alignment with business imperatives
- Marketing Effectiveness
Understands the financial impact of marketing
- Must have technical education (BA, or MA preferred) specialized in Pharmaceutical, Chemistry, Medicine, Biology or related technical fields.
- About Experience:
- Must have > 3-year experience in Pharmaceutical, Clinic, or Bio-Science industry;
- Must have > 3-year of technical or commercial experience in product development, application, sales, Market Development;
- Must have hands-on knowledge on scientific Instruments, reagents and consumables; experience with Thermo Fisher is plus;