- Installs, maintains and performs repairs in both the field organisation and in his/her own workplace and train customers
- Provides product and business consultancy/advice.
- Provides (technical) training to distributors and customers.
- Responsible for providing services within the agreed conditions; sets the correct priorities.
- Provides technical support, including by telephone, to internal and external customers/distributors
- Responsible for providing the manager with an accurate status report on the activities
- Works with the sales department in order to detail: the technical aspects of an offer or product demonstration and correct agreements in respect of orders. Provides the sales department with technical support and leads and also able to follow up directly with the end-user
- Keeps the records of the activities that have been and are to be carried out in the system intended for that purpose.
- Is responsible for optimisation and accuracy of the car stock if applicable.
- Complies with rules and customer-specific guidelines. Performs all activities within the regulatory framework of the customer and Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Speaks a foreign language (English mandatory) in connection with both verbal and written communication with customers who are based abroad.
Internal and external communication:
- With the team for technical advice and concerning (after) sales activities in order to arrive at agreements.
- With the internal colleagues about the progress of the activities and/or repairs
- To inform and arrive at agreements with the service support/service administration teams about activities that are to be performed, the scheduling and the administration.
- To arrive at agreements with the Manager about internal/external complaints and activities.
- To advise, support and inform customers about the execution of the work, the schedule, the quotation for existing installations and the products.
- Good communication skills.
- English Language, preferable another language
- Technical skills ( preferred electronics)
- Very capable of working independently.
- Customer-friendliness and a professional attitude.
Integrity, Intensity, Innovation, Involvement, Builds up and expands on customer relationships, adopt PPI (trade association for project implementation), focus on growth, professional knowledge, teamwork/cooperation, contact skills, reliability, safety, personal development.
Scope and impact
Provision/Supply of advice about and offering support with products/technologies
Knowledge and Complexity
Technical college education and experience in the industry.