To service and install our range of instruments at sites predominantly in Benelux, but on occasion throughout Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA). This will require periods of time away from home and occasionally weekend travel and work. You will be a remote worker from home.
Essential Job Functions and Accountabilities
- Installation, servicing and repair of instruments on sites throughout the EMEA.
- Provision of technical support as required by the customer.
- Maintaining accurate service records.
- Training customers in instrument operation and maintenance.
- Responsible for accurate inventory control of company property.
- To present a professional, efficient and friendly customer service to the Company’s customers.
- Interpret engineering drawings and schematics to allow effective servicing and installation activities
- To adhere at all times to the relevant health and safety requirements, as well as customer site procedures as necessary.
- To perform such duties that may be considered necessary in order to ensure the efficient running of the department by the EMEA Service Manager.
Educational Experience / Qualifications
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential; German is desirable
- HNC / HND or equivalent in an engineering or other relevant technical discipline.
- Scientific background desirable but not essential (chemistry an advantage).
- Demonstrable experience of service and installing electronic instrumentation and systems, to include testing and fault finding as well as working at component level.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Full driving licence allowing driving in Benelux / Germany / France
- The ability to travel throughout Europe without restrictions
- The ability to read engineering drawings and circuit schematics.
- Ability to learn and understand new / existing products as assigned
- Ability to travel throughout the EMEA region