When you’re part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do challenging work, and be part of a team that values performance, quality and innovation. As part of a successful, growing global organization you will be encouraged to perform at your best. With revenues of $17 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
- To establish a network of credible consultative relationship with KOLs that will advise, lobby and participate in our market development and product management activities
- To develop plans and faciliate key influencers to write white papers and generate publications in reputable journals to create awareness. This includes drafting and reviewing clinical protocols to advance our clinical interests
- Work to establish ourselves in clinical guidelines
- Presentations to hospital/medical staff and clinical laboratory staff to support current issues and enhancing value-added services
- Assess and understand the medical and clinical environment in order to sustain and leverage expertise in relevant disease states and new treatments/tests, competitive products and implications for Thermo Fisher
- Gather competitive information and communicate through appropriate venues and channels. Participate in business review and strategy meetings to address technical and clinical issues to drive adoption of our solutions
- Develop, support and participate in product testing, disease state training of internal and external customer needs. This includes supporting to develop commercial tools and aids
- Works with relevant functions to support validation efforts to provide consistent data collections, review and create protocols
- Partners with businesses across the company to develop strategies for growth and effectively grow our partnership with customers to develop companion diagnositcs opportunities.
- Works closely with divisional leadership and key functional area stakeholders to drive execution of strategy and tactics to achieve business objectives
- Analyzes industry dynamics and the competitive landscape and identifies opportunities for expansion in assigned key accounts and regions
- MD or PhD in clinical pathology or biology, Board certified preferred
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Clinical Pathologist or other experience in clinical or medical affairs
- Experienced in delivering presentations on clinical topics to global KOLs
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain professional and personal relationships with key partners and customers positively advancing the organizational objectives
- Excellent communication, team-building, and leadership skills
- Demonstrated success working in a global, matrixed-environment with ability to influence without direct authority
- Effective negotiation skills
- Experience and demonstrated aptitude both managing and prioritizing multiple projects and initiatives.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.