The HR Generalist provides HR expertise at the site level, including recruiting, on boarding, employee relations, benefits/compensation, and performance management and employee career development. Additionally responsible for supporting the human resources department, project work of an HR centric nature at the Fisher Clinical Services North America and BioPharma Services Division level, joint ownership of contingent workforce policy adherence and other duties as assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Working with the Talent Acquisition COE, assists managers with finding top talent for the division
- Collaborates with COE process experts to execute and implement large scale HR initiatives (i.e., roll out of annual programs, new programs, policies) working with the HR Director
- Facilitates new hire orientation and conduct local on-boarding for new hires or transfers
- Effectively communicate and explain to employees information concerning benefit programs and administration
- Enhance the effectiveness of managers and teams, through coaching/training or team building initiatives
- Assists with the coordination of a variety of employee recognition programs such as service awards, community projects, employee events, etc.
- Provides HR solutions support, process knowledge advice and consultation to line and site management
- Conducts Employee Relations investigations
- Maintains the strictest confidentiality in all personnel and corporate matters.
- Applies Good Manufacturing Principles in all areas of responsibility.
- Demonstrates and promotes the company vision.
- Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in a HR or business related area of study required
- At least 2 years experience in the HR field. Experience in a global, matrixed organization is a plus.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite is required.
- Effective oral and written communication skills, and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple simultaneous projects and prioritize workload effectively.
- PHR/SPHR preferred
- Available for travel up to 10-20%