When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
• Study market trends and work out strategies to penetrate protein analysis products into China market.
• Pay attention to and analysis product sales performance to manage product portfolio mix.
• Design and manage marketing campaigns according to business target, including promotion, events, and etc.
• Define and drive proper price mechanism to the market under competitive landscape and channel structure.
• Align marketing resources to build up strong and consistent brand for Protein Analysis products.
• Develop sales tools and collaterals for internal and external customers.
• Industry experiences: At least 3 years’ experience within life science or biotech industry
• Position experiences: At least 1 years’ experience in sales and/or marketing role.
• Education background: Master degree; majoring in Biotechnology.
• Demonstrated understanding of commonly used protein techniques and concept of immunology.
• Language Skills: Good communication, presentation skills and English skills CET-6 or BEC-Vantage is preferred.
• Computer Skills: Good at Microsoft Office.
• Must be flexible and willing to travel as scheduling demands.
• Other Special requirement: Strong sense of responsibility, good at team work, quick learner.
• Marketing analysis experience preferred.
• Protein experiments hands on experience preferred.
• Immune- detection, such as antibody, ELISA hands on experience preferred.