Job ID :
Singapore - Marsiling
- Support the Commercial Organization through Sales Reporting, Proforma Reviews, Commercial MBR and QBR reporting for the APAC Region as well as any additional ad hoc requests for information from the CDD Leadership team.
- Manage the budgetary process for the APAC Region. Assist Commercial Management team to develop Commercial budgets consistent with organization goals. Prepare and distribute monthly variance report/analysis to the Commercial Management team. Advise management with budget risk and opportunities.
- Prepare monthly internal financial package to track the progress of all business initiatives (KPIs). Continuously identify opportunities to improve profitability of the business.
- Provide customer segment level sales, margin, and profitability trending reports and analysis to support revenue and profit growth initiatives.
- Produce reports designed to highlight current performance opportunities and identify gaps to drive growth. In addition to standard reporting mechanisms, develop tools which can be used on an ad-hoc basis to produce actionable insights.
- Manage all functions as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the APAC Region regarding HFM, Data Warehouse, CRM and ERP projects.
- Ensure system operating as designed
- Identify enhancements to improve effectiveness for finance/commercial users
- Manage the contracting processes for the APAC Region to include, preparing proforma analysis on quotes/tenders, review of terms and conditions and coordination with Legal on review and approvals, and management of the approval process. Also align with the Business Units for appropriate cost reviews and profitability assumptions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.