Job ID :
India - Bangalore
- Collaborate with software architects and engineers in the development of Cloud application using .Net, Windows services, graphical data presentation, algorithm data mining and data handling, .Net communication layers and client-server interface designs.
- Member of an interdisciplinary R&D team developing algorithms and production software for Thermo Fisher’s’ line of Life Science Mass Spectrometers.
- Collaborate with Thermo software development groups, software product evaluation groups and other applications personnel to deliver complete and high quality software products to customers, especially Windows-based applications, according to agree upon schedules and specifications.
- Minimum of 4+ years experience developing commercial software. Experience with multiple complete software development product life cycles from concept to development and product testing and final release.
- Strong organizational skills to work with cross-functional and international teams in defining project requirements.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Motivated by working in a dynamic, flexible environment with minimal direction to find solutions.
- Takes ownership of tasks and drives them to completion.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft and relational database technologies in the desktop application and client-server environment, including ASP.Net, Web API or WCF, ASP.Net MVC.
- Hands on experience in UI Design and Development Engineer with sound .NET programming experience.
- Proficiency in ANGULAR JS, JQUERY, and other tools
- Experience using performance and memory profiling tools.
- Know how to design software and/or platforms used by other developers, and have supported those developers with the adoption of your solutions.
- Mastery of object oriented design and design patterns, and programming skills.
- Familiarity with Test Driven Development and Agile/SCRUM software methodology.
- Expert in developing commercial software products in a regulated environment.
- Strong analytical skills and experience in one of the areas of biotechnology, bioinformatics, data processing/analysis or analytical chemistry.
- Experience translating customer requirements for the metabolomics, metabolism or bio-pharma markets into engineering designs