Job ID :
Singapore - Marsiling
- Responsible for all sales activities in assigned accounts/territory
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project current sales trend in market and also for forecasting.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales
- Present and promote company products to current and potential clients
- Responsible for sales target both quarterly and annually for Equipment and Instruments
- Facilitate a positive experience customers
- Provide deep, ongoing analysis and understanding of market, product positioning, and customers
- Build referral and lead generation network
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from Marketing activities
- Work with our local partners where necessary to develop cohesive tactical and strategic sales plans in order to meet or exceed sales targets
- Work with Senior Management to evaluate direct or sales channel efficiency throughout the territory on an ongoing basis and make changes where appropriate
- Responsible for New Business Development via prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing
- Oversee new distributor onboarding as well as ongoing training for existing partners
- Accurately forecast sales opportunities to management team through our CRM and other means
- Conduct sales calls, seminars, workshops, and presentations for current and potential customers throughout the territory, and where necessary in partnership with our partners.
- Work actively with Technical Support and Field Applications to ensure customer satisfaction
- Develops and implements strategic and operational sales plans for the assigned territory
- Manage, motivate and develop a team of sales professionals into high performing Sales leaders
- Analyses the sales activities, sales projects and key performance indicators of the assigned sales territory and takes appropriate actions to steer the business to plan and beyond
- Recommends and implements tactical plans and programs for the achievement of sales goals
- Liaises and coordinate with business development and marketing staff to ensure maximum market segment penetration within the local region, and some related markets outside Singapore.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in a related science and may have an advanced degree, certification or additional professional training
- Typically requires 5 to 7 years of relevant experience
- Channel management experience advantageous to know how to work with them.
- Experienced in managing the sales budgeting process
- Capital equipment sales experience is strongly preferred
- Strong working knowledge of the sales process (lead generation, quoting, purchasing, revenue recognition) as well as highly competent in forecast management
- Ideally possesses a working knowledge of the Southeast Asia market
- Ability to travel as needed
- Requires excellent communication skills, verbal, and written
- Experience (minimum 5 years) in sales
- Bachelor Degree in Science or equivalent, MSc or PhD is advantages
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in client relationship management