This is a newly created part-time position. The successful applicant will be responsible for calibration and repair of medical and other equipment in support of the ANZ customer base inclusive of all markets and products served. Primary focus on calibration and repairs of pipettes and dispensers.
The key responsibility of this position is to ensure the accurate repair and calibration of equipment to certified standards to ensure customer requirements for accuracy and turn around time are met.
Essential Job Functions and Accountabilities;
- To calibrate, maintain and repair pipettes and other equipment in the Company’s product portfolio in a professional and reliable manner.
- Perform work according to company QA policies and NATA accreditation.
- Work under supervision of a NATA signatory (and also any other management within the organisation)
- To achieve minimum call turnaround for all customers
- To achieve service revenue budget
- To assist your sales team to achieve sales and margin (gross) targets for their designated Portfolio so that growth and performance objectives are exceeded
- To be highly responsive and proactive in dealing with customers needs
- To carry out your employment in an efficient and commercially appropriate manner
- Be responsible for fostering a partnership with the business Group’s customers by providing them with advice and technical support that will help them gain the most from the products that we sell them
Minimum Requirements/Qualifications all levels:
- A dedication and commitment towards displaying a professional and positive attitude.
- Knowledge of and experience in the use of pipettes and pipetting techniques in a laboratory environment.
- Good manual dexterity and the ability to perform in a fast paced environment.
- An initiative taker who has the ability to work autonomously, and has an enthusiastic, energetic and positive attitude while being a supportive team player
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to create and foster meaningful and beneficial partnerships with our customers, suppliers and peers
- Ability to work professionally and harmoniously with a wide range of people
- Strong interpersonal, communication and listening skills
- Professional appearance
- Strong organisational skills with an ability to prioritise, manage time effectively and meet agreed deadlines
- Knowledge and experience in a laboratory or other quality regulated environment.