When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is looking for a talented Senior Associate Recruiter that can add value beyond transactional tasks by pursuing creative and inventive opportunities to refine and improve process, interview skills, identifying strategies, potential trends/issues, and have critical conversations on sourcing strategies, market trends, and compensation issues. The ability to successfully create a sense of urgency and influence others without authority as an internal consultant to educate partners on process, procedure and best practices is required. This is a high volume, full-life cycle recruiting opportunity with a dynamic organization.
The Senior Associate Recruiter will be responsible for sourcing candidates, screening resumes, interviewing applicants and referring well-qualified candidates to human resources and business leaders for positions within the assigned business group(s) to meet the goal of attracting and retaining the best talent. This position will be responsible for high volume recruitment of exempt and non-exempt positions and held accountable to meeting specific staffing goals (time to fill, diversity hiring, recruiting compliance, etc.).
- Acts as the subject matter expert for recruitment related questions for hiring managers and human resources
- Partners with Hiring Managers and Field HR partners to lead recruitment process for active open positions. This includes:
- Conducting intake meetings
- Developing the sourcing strategy
- Sourcing talent and screening applicants
- Conducting interviews
- Facilitating debrief meetings
- Coordinating offer approvals and extending offers
- Develops creative strategies to identify top talent
- Maintains open communication with Hiring Managers and Field HR partners throughout the process
- Generates/completes reports as needed
- Participates in projects as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources, or a related program
- 0-2 years of recruiting experience for diverse positions required
- Corporate recruiting experience required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products required
- Experience utilizing Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, problem solving and time management skills, the ability to work independently, and negotiation skills are required
- Under 10% travel
This position is not approved for relocation assistance.