1. Responsible for a defined territory to sell to In Vitro Diagnostic companies
2. Plan, organize and manage a sales territory. Actively develop and target new business/sales opportunities within the marketplace. Manage the sales cycle.
3. Effectively communicate and negotiate sales contracts with customers. Educate customers on new products and product enhancements. Accurately articulate and present product features and benefits.
4. Work closely with sales manager for territory business planning and implementation. Actively communicate customer issues, current prospects and marketing events to management team.
5. Interpret and manage key financial result areas, i.e. revenues, volume, margins, days outstanding and forecasting.