Sr Customer Service Representative
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Job Description CS area:
- Play a key role within the implementation of new assignments and projects, as part of a team or on a individual basis
- Manage the process for escalated enquiries and complaints to resolution, without managerial support
- Deal with complex customer requirements, efficiently and professionally as per the service level agreement.
- Maintain daily customer service reports
- Provide expertise, guidance and support to colleagues
- Develop and deliver training and materials to support departmental needs
- Provide cover to the supporting Manager when required
- Other duties as dictated by business need
- Solve / escalate systems issues
- Provide a high standard of customer service support to Life Technologies customers
- Manage all telephone / fax / written / web orders within the divisions guidelines, relay price and availability of products to customers where necessary
- Plays a critical role in building customer relationships and representing the organization
- Respond and process all telephone enquiries as per the service level agreement
- Maintain and create new customers accounts
- Assess individual customer requirements and direct activities to appropriate departments.
- Adhere to SOP’s, SLA’s and departmental training guideline
- Experienced Microsoft Office and E1 user (desirable)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must have the ability to identify and solve problems and to multi task under deadlines
- Customer service experience required, preferably in a call centre/office environment
- Must possess self motivation , enthusiasm, a positive attitude and perform as a team player
- Display attention to detail and accuracy in the work place
- Good organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and / or delegate effectively
- Demonstrate judgment, tact and diplomacy in dealing with internal and external customers
- Work on own initiative, work well with others and lead by example
Requires a Bachelors Degree, preferably in Business Administration or Scientific discipline or the equivalent knowledge and experience
- This position requires repetitive typing, considerable interaction on the telephone and regular use of a computer.
- Most of the other physical demands are typical with those associated with an office environment.
- We are proud to be an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce.