All of our employees share a common set of values - Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement. Our ability to grow year after year is driven by our ability to attract, develop and retain world-class people who will thrive in our environment and share in our desire to improve mankind by enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Print slides on PLP printers per customer requirements.
Perform various tasks in the manufacturing process:
- Printing slides
- Catching slides off the printer
- Running the washer
- Catching off the washer to include putting slides on large trays for the Microbond process
- Shrink-wrap and package in boxes and packaging off the trays for Shipping
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned by Custom Supervisor
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
- Standing for extended periods of time.
- Llifting up to 30 pounds.
- Able to follow instructions and written procedures as directed
- Read and understand work orders
- Excellent eye/hand coordination
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- High school diploma/GED from an accredited institution
- Background check and drug test required
- Preferred manufacturing background or equivalent transferable work experience
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
This position is not approved for relocation benefits.