Job ID :
US - Illinois - Rockford
- General assembly of ThermoFisher products. This includes building kits, labeling products, folding instruction booklets and assisting other Packaging Associates with product finishing
- Set up and operate packaging equipment
- Ability to process jobs utilizing less complex equipment – pipetters, shrink wrapping, automated labelers, etc.
- Complete required paperwork related to Packaging - BRS, ECN, deviations, Travelers, etc.
- Understanding of process flow. This includes knowledge of RM, staging, WIP, and storage areas, general production steps, and general ability to process jobs independently
- Conduct in process quality control inspection of finished goods
- Perform calibration and preventative maintenance of packaging equipment
- The associate may be asked to undertake a Packaging Technician II skill set, which enables their upward mobility