At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 55,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, and you’ll be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you’ll find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
- Provide support and guidance to the RSD Selling Organization through Training, Administration, and SFA.
- Work with sales management in standardizing effective methods and processes for the selling organization.
- Design and launch processes (both internal and external) that will result in sales force productivity.
- Drive initiatives that will result in sales and margin growth (e.g., rebate analysis, pricing).
- Drive training and development for the research selling organization.
- Work with the selling organization in standardizing processes that will maximize customer profitability.
- Coordinate and review with Central Office personnel and external parties, all information requests asked of the selling organization. Determine the impact of these requests upon the Sales Five Key Initiatives.
- Serve as a liaison between the selling organization and all internal operational groups.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Proven experience completing tasks within matrix environment. Strong analytical and finance background preferred
- 6+ years of relevant work experience, including a strong background in science and marketplaces relying on laboratory research; specific involvement with key program and non-program customers preferred
- Experience in strategic selling, account management, business negotiation, and matrix management environments; direct management experience preferred
- Experience with the channel (distribution) business model, including familiarity with the P&L structure and a strong understanding of value added service offerings available to the customer.
This position is not considered for Relocation Assistance.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national or ethnic origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic information, veteran status, age or disability status.