As a Customer Service Representative fluent in German, you will be responsible for processing quotes and orders received via fax and email, according to the divisional guidelines. Our Customer Service Representatives may also be required to deliver price and availability of products to internal and external customers where necessary.
As an excellent communicator you will answer written queries from internal and external customers regarding orders, quotes, price inquiries, complaints, and manage incoming e-mails from the generic e-mail address.
You will also be required to monitor and provide feedback on any ordering or quoting related issues where applicable.
The skills required will include:
- Commercial Education or similar education
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in German and English,
- Experience with an ERP System
- Preferably experience in a customer quote/ order administrator role
- Process customer quotes according to instructions from Sales representatives and internal guidelines
- Deal with new account set up and changes
- Load yearly pricing agreements
- Must possess excellent prioritization, administration, organizational aptitude and the ability to plan and time manage various tasks
- Must be able to work effectively both on an individual level and within a team environment
- A high level of accuracy is essential
- Experience working in a multi-channel customer service environment
- Track record of being able to multi-task and work in a flexible work environment
- General business acumen
- You are required to be smartly presented at all times and have a professional approach when dealing with customers and key stakeholders
- Experience in Microsoft Office
- Demonstrate ability to effectively communicate in German, both orally and in writing
- Possess excellent problem-solving skills
- A-levels and or degree desirable.
- Good Hungarian
- Knowledge of process improvement methodology
- Ability to speak one additional language, for a country managed from your location, to a professional standard.