When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, and you’ll be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you’ll find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
The BioProduction division works with applications that span the drug development process—from drug discovery through large-scale commercial production—we provide a broad range of products including single-use technologies as well as analytical instruments, cell culture labware and media, centrifugation, purification, and analytics for detection of process/product impurities and contaminants.
The Technical Sales Specialist - Single Use Technology is responsible for Single Use Technology (SUT) sales within an assigned district as well as assists BioProduction Account Manager (BAM) with sales and account planning efforts of SUT products to achieve sales and expense goals. The successful candidate will be expected to utilize sales, product and territory knowledge to work independently in most situations.
- Maintain present customer base while actively developing new process opportunities to build strong pipeline of projects that will fuel future growth
- Act as trusted advisor for SUT contacts within an account and brings in Field Application Scientist (FAS) SUT technical experts as needed
- Maintain and enhance technical knowledge on Thermo Fischer SUT product lines, company literature, and competitive products
- Primary call points include Process Engineering, Procurement, and Operations
- Bachelor's degree
- Excellent understanding of both upstream and downstream process development, specifically with Single Use Technology products (some business background may be beneficial)
- Bachelor's or Advance Degree in Life Sciences (Biology, Molecular Biology, Microbiology, Immunology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology)
- 5+ years of successful BioProduction or industry related sales experience
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 55,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
If you are an individual with a disability who requires a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of our application process, including the use of this website, please contact us at:
EMAIL: HR1@thermofisher.com OR PHONE: 1-855-471-2255 (Only phone calls pertaining to disability assistance will be returned). One of our staff members will work with you to provide alternate means to submit your application.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws: Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA); Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO); and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA).