Job ID :
Australia - Scoresby
- Provide responsive and friendly support to customers looking to place rentals orders, service requests and any other requests.
- Work with the rental technicians to determine equipment requirements, coordinate courier deliveries/returns and prepare rental contracts for the day and for future bookings.
- Liaise with other rental offices to coordinate gear movement for the purpose of meeting rental requirements and equipment return to suppliers.
- Liaise with the customer service team to ensure that enquiries are being directed appropriately and to coordinate consumable items to be delivered with rental orders.
- Coordinate all EA service work for NSW customers and ensure it is all completed within pre-defined time limits.
- Coordinate ordering of spare parts and office supplies.
- Work with the rentals administration team to provide support on national projects such as capital equipment ordering, stock take and reporting of lost rentals.
- Provide administrative support for offices without dedicated administrators.
Experience and Education
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to develop a strong rapport with internal staff, customers and suppliers. Able to communicate across all levels of the organization
- Ability to develop a technical understanding of equipment and application.
- Strong focus on teamwork (ability to resolve conflict and facilitate strong teamwork)
- Ability to achieve high levels of personal productivity and systems availability through sound planning and organizational skills
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and quality orientation
- Computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook) and quick to learn technical resource programs (MCS Rental System, MasterPack)
- Experience with field monitoring for environmental or engineering fields and/or experience with mining or Oil & Gas preferred but not essential.
- Technical qualification in electronic, laboratory or mechanical instrumentation preferred.
Other Job Requirements:
- Adhere to OHS policies and procedures and ensure a safe and healthy workplace environment
- Demonstrating commitment and behaviours in line with the Thermo Fisher Scientific ANZ EH&S Beliefs.
- Meeting their EH&S obligations, responsibilities and accountabilities as detailed in legislation and the EH&S Management System.
- Actively participating in the EH&S program and support continuous improvement in all areas of EH&S.
- Reporting all EH&S hazards and incidents in a timely manner.
- Participate in injury management and return to work following a workplace injury/illness